Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

Vegan Findings at my favorite Chinese Food Restaurant.....Magic Wok!


My favorite place to go for some Chinese food is a place in the Glendale Foothill area called Magic Wok. I'm so happy they have a huge menu of vegetable choices! When they mentioned bean curd on their menu I was really confused. What on Earth is bean curd? Well.......it's tofu (I was able to look it up on my husband's phone). I ordered their Hot Szechuan Bean Curd, but not spicy. It was the weekend for my husband which means he wasn't eating Vegan (he's eating Vegan only on weekdays), so he ordered the Mongolian chicken and added broccoli to the dish. I kept taking the onions and broccoli off the Mongolian plate and added it to my bean curd. It was so tasty and the best part is we took home left-overs for a snack for later.
  • Some other dishes they have are....
Sauteed Bean Sprouts
Bean Curd Home Style
Bean Curd in brown sauce
Kon Pao Bean Curd
Orange Flavor Bean Curd
Vegetable Lo Mein
....and more
  • Here's their website:
If you go to Magic Wok be sure to tell everyone Courtney and her husband say hi

No comments:

Post a Comment