Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gardein Crispy Tenders


I ate three of these tenders along with some broccoli and teriyaki brown rice for my lunch today. I suggest cooking these tenders on the stovetop or in the oven instead of what I did which was microwave it (I was in a hurry). They were on the soft side because I didn't cook it like the directions said. I was super excited when I took a bite because the flavor was so amazing! The inside of the tender reminded me of a McDonald's chicken nugget, but made of all natural ingredients. I don't think anybody would be able to resist these! It's also nice that the calories and fat are way less than a fast-food chicken nugget.

These made me so happy!

Serving size 1.8oz, 5 servings per container, Calories 90, Total fat 1.5g, Total protein 9g, Iron 15%, Calcium 4%

No comments:

Post a Comment