Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Skinny Bitch by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin

Wow.....this book has altered a lot of my feelings towards even thinking about eating certain foods. The book is very forward and at times a bit vulgar, but has a ton of information to help anyone be a skinny b!%@#. I found myself crying and had to take a break from the book when I was reading Chapter 4: The Dead, Rotting, Decomposing Flesh Diet. The book is a great way to make people kick their bad habits with knowledge of what certain foods do to the body and what's in our food. I was impressed at all the information and studies the book had to back up every comment. I like how she explains the title of her book as her way of getting attention to sell books and not to promote bitchiness. This is a definite must read!

Thank you to everyone who recommended this book to me and I recommend others to read it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment