Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Taco Bell Adventure

My husband and I were out and about after going to a Back to the Future Event on Friday. It was late at night.....about 1am......and I was starving. I hadn't had anything to eat since the afternoon and kept saying just stop anywhere....I'M STARVING! We stopped at a Taco Bell and found that there were some Vegan options. We each got a 7 layer burrito with no cheese and no sour cream, a fresco bean burrito, and a tostada with no cheese. It's amazing that people can find a no-meat no-dairy option at a fast food restaurant. I wouldn't eat Taco Bell usually, but the occassional emergency stop for food is great.

On a side note.........I made a dress for the Back to the Future Event. The dress was crazy tight a month ago, so I thought I'd be okay for the event. I guessed wrong......the dress was so baggy that it was falling down most of the night. On the positive side...at least I'm still losing weight by not having meat and dairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment