Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Some Thanksgiving Stuffing


Alrighty.....I attempted to make some stuffing. It didn't turn out too well, but not because it was bad.....I just didn't make it the way that would've been way better tasting. I followed the directions on the package of Canterbury Organics Dressing Mix and it turned out fine. I used No-Chicken broth and used Earth Balance butter.


What I think I needed to do was add some Gimme Lean sausage (meatless of course), a bit more No-Chicken broth, lots more Earth Balance butter, a whole chopped sauteed onion (or more), and I should've sauteed the celery before adding it in to be cooked in the oven. That would've tasted way better! At least I can buy Canterbury Organics again, but make it in a much better way next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment