Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010

My Lunch at Kabuki

Even when you go to a sushi restaurant you can still find amazingly great meals! I ordered this huge Soy Ramen Soup (you can't tell in the picture but this was a humongous soup bowl) . It had ramen noodles, soy broth, asparagus, grilled onions, bean sprouts, cabbage, and green onion. Everything tasted so fresh especially the asparagus that had a nice crunch to it. The soup was so filling! This soup was so good that my husband started to eat it and said he's going to order it next time. There was still plenty left over to take home. This soup comes with either a miso soup or salad. I had it with some miso soup that had some fresh green onion on top. I had some craving for some sushi bites, so I ordered the asparagus roll and asked them to add some avocado. I didn't even miss the fish on the roll. Delicious! What's nice is the complementary edamame that comes with the meal as an appetizer.

You can also try out some avocado sushi rolls, vegetable tempera, brown rice, and even ask for meals without meat. Be creative and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment