Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

I Found a Scale to Use! Here Are the Results!

I've been really bad about exercising, but I hope to start up soon. The only thing that I've changed is that I have been eating mostly Vegan (with a few slip-ups on the weekends). I'm 5'6" in height and when I decided to eat mostly Vegan I was about 139 lbs. I was able to weigh myself on Saturday and found that I am now 131 lbs. WOOHOO!!!

I lost a grand total of 8 lbs. in almost a month of eating Vegan!

I was still eating a lot of my favorite foods or I found substitutions for them. I still had my coconut milk ice cream, vegan chocolate chip cookies, and other favorite desserts. I still was able to eat at restaurants. I didn't have to give up on my rice, pasta, and bread.

This has been the easiest way to lose weight in a healthy way and still be able to actually eat and get full on yummy foods.

My husband (the mega meat and dairy eater) has been trying to eat Vegan only on weekdays and I've noticed just in one week that his tummy has gotten smaller. I'm so jealous that men lose weight faster! At least he's making healthier choices and is not feeling deprived. Check out the post on his vegan twist on the McRib.

No comments:

Post a Comment