Search This Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

Vegan findings at Los Gringos Locos in La Canada, CA

My husband and I got a coupon in the mail for Los Gringos Locos, so we had dinner there last night. I didn't see a section for Vegetarians on the menu, but as I looked closer I found a tostada with a vegetarian option. I ordered that and made sure to ask for no cheese and no sour cream on it. My husband asked for the bean burrito with no cheese and no sour cream with half rice and half beans. And of course we had to get some of their famous guacamole. Mmmm
My husband and I have had their food before, but usually with meat and cheese. We were shocked to find that the food we ordered tasted better than what we used to order. We both couldn't finish half of our dinner (yay....lunch for later). Be sure to sign up for a Los Gringos Locos membership card so you can get some of their coupons in the mail.
Sometimes there's meat in the beans at restaurants so be sure to ask. I found that out at Chipotle where they put meat in their pinto beans.

http://www.losgringoslocos.com/index.html



No comments:

Post a Comment