Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

The Most Amazing Cinnamon Rolls

























My husband found this recipe on Vegan Yum Yum website and I have to say......they were the best cinnamon rolls I have ever had! I'm a huge fan of Cinnabon and these were way better. I changed the recipe just a little bit. I didn't have any egg replacers and the recipe said it was optional so I left them out. I used almond milk instead of soymilk. I also didn't have Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese so I left that out of the icing recipe. And I used whole wheat all-purpose flour instead of white. This recipe used up a whole tub of Earth Balance butter and had tons of sugar in it. This will be a nice treat for only if I'm craving a cinnamon roll. We gave some to our neighbors who are not vegan and they want the recipe. At first it seemed like a lot of time and effort for just a cinnamon roll, but once I tried it I knew it was worth it.

Go here for the recipe:

No comments:

Post a Comment