Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Boca Vegan Meatless Burger

I finally had the Boca burger! I've been getting recommendations from people and finally tried one. I heated it up in the microwave and had it plain to really see how it would taste. It reminded me of the burgers I used to get from the cafeteria at school. It wasn't exactly like a red meat burger, but it wasn't bad either. It does have a meaty smoky taste to it and the texture was nice. I could imagine it tasting awesome with some avocado, grilled onions, ketchup, vegenaise, pickles, and a bun. I don't recommend eating it on its own, but with some toppings it would be yummy. Be sure to read the ingredients label because some of the Boca products might have milk and or cheese.

Serving size: 1 burger patty, 100 calories, total fat 2.5g, protein 13g, sodium 470mg, calcium 10%, Iron 8%

No comments:

Post a Comment