Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

For Fast Rice Try Rice Expressions

I hate cooking brown rice because I don't have time and it turns out so crunchy. I'm addicted to using Rice Expressions! It comes with 3 bags that are ready to be microwaved and it only takes 3 minutes. I have found that I can get 3 servings for myself out of one bag.....so about 9 servings of rice per box. If you are short on time, but still want to be healthy then pick up a box. You can find it in the freezer aisle. They also have other products including Organic Long Grain Rice, Organic Tex Mex Rice, Organic Thai Jasmine Rice, and Organic Rice Pilaf. I suggest sticking with the brown rice one because it is healthier, but it's nice to mix in another one every now and then.

http://www.riceandrecipes.com/expressions.php

No comments:

Post a Comment