Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Cluckphrey Patties ......Baked-Not Fried


I heard some bad reviews after already buying these from Whole Foods, but most were about their regular ones and not about the baked ones. People said it came out dry and crumbly. I gave the baked ones a try anyway. I microwaved one patty for 2 minutes since I'm short on time during my lunch break. I ate it without a bun or sauce (I had a lot of veggies with teriyaki sauce on the side) and was amazed at the similarity in taste between the Cluckphrey Patties and the Gardein tenders I recently tried out. I think microwaving it helped keep it moist. The breading was really tasty and the inside was similar to a chicken nugget from McD's. Overall it was really yummy and I would buy them again.

Serving Size: 1 Patty, Total Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 0.5g, Cholesterol: 0g, Sodium: 370mg, Total Carb: 11g, Fiber: 3g, Sugars: 0g, Protein: 12g

http://www.foodforlife.com/product-catalog/new-meatless-products/cluckphrey/cluckphrey-patties

No comments:

Post a Comment