Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My First Try With Cornbread


I was feeling daring and tried out a recipe for Blue Ribbon Cornbread. Wow....that was just horrible! I figured since it was a blue ribbon winner that it would be amazing. I will work on the recipe and when I find an amazing tasting vegan cornbread I'll be sure to post up the recipe. The cornbread looked like poppy seed bread and was crumbly and dry. It had a sweet taste that had a bland aftertaste. At least I gave it a try.


I encourage everyone to try out vegan recipes and experiment. You never know when you'll come across something that tastes amazing.......kinda like the pancake recipe I came across and tweaked a bit. Or even the pumpkin pie....mmmmm. I'll be keeping those wonderful recipes forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment