Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Weight-Loss on a Plant-based Diet



People around me have noticed a change in me and have noticed I've been losing weight. The first question they ask me is...."How did you do it?" Once I tell them they say, "That's great, but I could never do that," and some end up asking me for more information. There's been a lot of people wanting to try to eat like a vegan.

My sister-in-law only stopped having dairy and she's been losing weight and says she doesn't feel bloated anymore. My coworker has lost 5 pounds in one week of trying out no meat and no dairy. There's also other people that are trying it out on weekdays that have told me that they notice they have way more energy and feel better. Even my husband (the hard-core meat eater) has been eating like a vegan on weekdays for about a month now. He's losing weight, but most importantly he has more energy and he's in a happy mood more.

I'm surprised how many people have said they are trying to eat like a vegan. I've included this video of Patricia to show you that not only did she lose weight, but she has more energy and didn't have to take her cholesterol medication. She lowered her cholesterol the safe and natural way. Congrats to Patricia!

No comments:

Post a Comment