Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Starlite Crispy Soy Rolled Tacos~ Santa Fe Chicken Style

I had one of these lovlies along with my snack bowl I created (refried beans, brown rice, broccoli, salsa, tofutti sour cream).  I heated the rolled taco up in the microwave for 30 seconds.  These were killer!  I couldn't believe the wonderful flavor I experienced while eating it.  These will fool anybody to thinking they were having a regular taquito.  Delicious! 

Serving Size 1 pc, Servings per container 6, Calories 160, Total fat 6g, Total Carb 20g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Total Sugar 1g, Total Protein 7g, Vitamin A 2 %, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 2%, Iron 10%

Ingredients: Flour Tortilla from Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour), Water, Texturized Soy Flour, Onion, Mushrooms, Corn, Beans, Green and Red Pepper, Soy Flour, Cornstarch, Tomatillos, Black Pepper, Celery Seed, Natural Spices, Salt, Yeast Extract, Evaporated Cane Juice, Garlic Powder, Expeller Soybean Oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment