Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Amazing Recipes to Check Out

I discovered this lovely site full of vegetarian and vegan recipes called VegWeb.com.  People can post their recipes and a lot of the recipes have pictures of the food....... which I like.  Users can also rate what they think and add comments about the dishes.  I like the comments posted about the recipe because then I can see if people really liked it or how they changed the recipe to make it better. 

I suggest clicking "recipes" and then clicking "popular recipes" to find the top favorite dishes.  They have every sort of recipe you could imagine listed here.  I found some recipes I hope to try out soon. 

http://vegweb.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=561234b5fc238de1135fc3eadc6a0fdc&action=recipes;start=0;sort=views;desc

No comments:

Post a Comment