Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nacho Mom's Ultimate Vegan Queso

Holy Cow!  I can have queso!!!!  I originally saw this from a newsletter from Hungry-girl.com and then my friend told me about it.  I ended up ordering two jars from a site and have been scared to try them for more than two months.  I'm really bad at trying new things and ended up hanging onto the jars until I was really ready to try it.  I just kept telling myself it will taste okay and it will taste like diet food. 

I heated up a spoonful in the microwave and dipped my chip into the queso.  I took a bite and realized I was missing out during the few months I was afraid to try it.  I loved the dip!  It was creamy and had an awesome nacho cheese taste.  The best part........there's only 160 calories in the entire jar!!!  Plus it has zero fat!!!  I wouldn't recommend eating the entire jar in one sitting, but I'm way impressed there's so few calories for such an awesome tasting nacho cheese dip.  Mmmmmmmmmmm!   

More information:
http://fatgoblin.com/
Where to buy:
http://fatgoblin.com/Where_to_find_us.html

Nutritional Information: Serving Size: 1 oz, Calories: 10 (160 for the entire 16 oz jar!), Calories from Fat: 0, Total Fat: 0, Saturated Fat: 0, Trans Fat: 0, Cholesterol: 0, Sodium: 180mg, Total Carbohydrate: 2g, Dietary Fiber: 1 g, Sugars: 0 Protein: 1 g

No comments:

Post a Comment