Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Best Vegan Ranch Dressing

I wanted to make some homemade onion rings and my favorite dip for onion rings is ranch dressing.  I saw some of the ones in the store, but they looked watered down and not creamy.  I searched and found this amazing recipe.  My husband said it needed some more salt, but I thought it tasted perfect.  You can make it more thick by adding more of the vegenaise.

The Best Vegan Ranch Dressing

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup vegan mayonnaise  (vegenaise tastes the best) 

  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder

  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder

  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper

  • 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped  (I used dried parsley) 

  • 1/2 cup unsweetened soymilk  (I used almond milk) 


  • Directions:
    Whisk all ingredients together and chill before serving. Add a little more soy milk if you need to thin dressing.

    There are ratings and reviews by other people on the site you can read saying what they think of the recipe. 

    Enjoy!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment