Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Avoiding the Plague at Work

Wow......it has almost been 3 months of eating like a vegan for me.  I have had a bit of fish every now and then, but for the majority of time I'm eating no meat and non dairy foods.  I've been eating a variety of many vegetables in my dishes also.   

I just realized there have been two waves of sick people at work.  If there's ever a sick person around me I wouldn't be able to avoid getting sick myself which would last a good month or longer.  I think it's because of my asthma for my sickness lasting longer than normal.  I would take medicine and the Emergen-C powder packets and it would help a little bit. 

I am happy to report that I was able to avoid getting sick both times.  This is a first!  I am so happy that I'm feeling so great and that I didn't get sick.  The other lady at my work who is also eating like a vegan noticed the same for herself as well. 

Happy to be the healthiest I've ever been!    

No comments:

Post a Comment