Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

An Amazing Site With Yummy Recipes


I made these yummy potatoes au gratin last night without the bell peppers and I added a little bit of mustard to the "cheese" sauce. I thought it tasted just like regular potatoes au gratin minus the icky feeling I would get afterwards.  My husband suggested us adding more salt and pepper next time, but overall it's a really yummy recipe.  It's strange to think that this is dairy free and tastes so creamy.  It looks weird the next day after getting it out of the fridge, but when microwaved it still tastes delicious. 

The recipe calls for using a microwave, but I used the oven for 50 minutes at 400 degrees covered with aluminum foil.  I then cooked it another 10 minutes without the foil to brown the top. 

I suggest everyone to check out My Vegan Cookbook's blog  for some more amazing recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment